RAISE YOUR HAND TO BECOME PART OF ASSISTANCE LEAGUE OF ANAHEIM!
We have many volunteer opportunities to suit your schedule. Choose the membership level that best represents your desired level of involvement.
Membership Levels and Requirements
Members: All members shall:
- Support the mission of the chapter;
- Pay annual chapter dues; and
- Assume financial obligations as voted by the membership.
Voting: All voting members shall:
- Attend four (4) regular chapter meetings annually;
- Participate in and support the philanthropic programs and fundraising activities of the chapter; and
- Have the right to vote and hold office; and
- Serve on at least one committee.
Non-Voting Member: All nonvoting members:
- May participate in and support the philanthropic programs and fundraising activities of the chapter.
Membership applications are accepted twice a year; in the summer and winter. Prospective new members will be contacted to schedule an educational tour and orientation classes. Each new member is assigned a mentor.