Scroll down for Early Bird Registration Information
(Early Bird extended to Mar 10)
SATURDAY, May 6, 9am – 6pm | SUNDAY, MAY 7, 11am – 5pm
May Fair Arts Festival now in its 44th year is a program of Assistance League of Norman and is our gift to the community. Assistance League is a non‐profit organization serving the Norman community by giving time and financial support to a variety of philanthropic programs to support our community. During 2014 chapter members provided more than 13,000 hours of volunteer service.
Norman Historic Andrews Park *** Original Craft Work *** Juried Art Show
Family Activities *** Children’s Art Activities *** Food Trucks and Vendors
Live Entertainment *** Art Education Programs *** Community Service Info
- Booth Fees – Early Bird Fee of $100 if registered by March 10. $25 application fee. No commissions!
- After March 10 fee is $200. Overnight security
- Juried Art Show with cash awards for Artists
- Celebrating 44 years of this beloved community event attended by thousands from Norman & surrounding area
- Hospitality area with snacks, coffee, water, tea, and private restroom
- Artists’ Brunch Sunday morning–an Artist favorite year after year!
- Free admission and parking
Security and Weather
On-site security is provided during festival hours and overnight. This is an outdoor event in a park. Spring weather in Oklahoma is beautiful but can be unpredictable. In the event of inclement weather, please make sure your tent and display are able to withstand wind and rain and that your work is protected accordingly. No refunds due to weather. Cancellation due to weather is at the sole discretion of May Fair Arts Festival.
Children’s Art Education
May Fair places special emphasis on Children’s Art Education, with a Children’s Art Contest, demonstrations by various artists, and the opportunity to practice artistic techniques in making a variety of FREE projects in the Children’s Art Yard. May Fair 2007 won a Pinnacle Gold Award in Children’s Programming!
5K will still run if raining. Click button to see route. Unfortunately, dogs are no longer allowed at the 5K.