Are you a student in grades 6-11 seeking financial help for the summer camp of your dreams?
Applications closed for this year. Please check back with us in Spring.
- Download and print the three-part application packet, including:
- Application & Photo Release Form
- Student Essay
- Counselor/Teacher Recommendation
- Email application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Send application to:
Assistance League of Seattle
Attn: Summer Enrichment Scholarships
1415 North 45th Street
Seattle, WA 98103
- Pay attention to application deadlines found in packet as all dates will be strictly followed.
- Scholarships are sent directly to the student’s enrichment program. Students will be notified by phone or email upon receiving an award. Those not awarded scholarships will also be notified.
- It is the responsibility of the student to complete the necessary enrollment paperwork to his/her chosen program.
The Fine Print
- All applications are evaluated on a competitive and impartial basis.
- Available to students currently between grades 6-11.
- Available to Seattle public or private school students, including home-schooled students with a Seattle Public School affiliation.
- Seattle School District students given priority.
- Previous scholarship recipients are eligible.
- Maximum award is $500.
- No transportation costs are provided.
- In-state enrichment programs given priority. Out-of-state programs considered if funding allows.
- All camp choices will be considered except those with a religious affiliation.
- Relatives of Assistance League of Seattle members are not eligible.