EXPECTATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF MEMBERSHIP
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member volunteer of Assistance League® of Charlotte.
Membership is available to all adult individuals who agree to support the mission of the chapter and pay annual chapter dues.
The following are some responsibilities and expectations of membership:
- attend New Member Orientation
- attend regular monthly meetings, in person or virtually
- participate in at least one Philanthropic Program and one committee
- support the operational activities of the Thrift Shop and work a minimum of one shift per month in the Thrift Shop
- consent to annual criminal and sex offender background checks.
If you have any questions, please email our VP Member & Volunteer Services at email@example.com