EXPECTATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF MEMBERSHIP
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member volunteer of Assistance League® of Charlotte.
Membership is available to all individuals who agree to support the mission of the chapter, pay annual chapter dues, and assume financial obligations as voted by the membership.
The following are some expectations and responsibilities of membership:
- attend New Member Orientation
- attend regular monthly meetings
- participate in at least one Philanthropic Program
- serve on at least one committee
- work a minimum of one shift per month in the Thrift Shop
- consent to annual criminal and sex offender background checks.
If you have any questions, please email our VP Member & Volunteer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org