Strategic Plan 2014 – 2016
Mission Statement: Assistance League of Las Vegas implements programs and services that enrich the lives of children in need.
Goals and Objectives:
- Operate philanthropic programs to meet identified and changing community needs.
o Provide adequate staffing for all philanthropic programs
o Review current community needs and evaluate continuing relevant programs
o Conduct yearly evaluations of programs
- Seek and maintain a diverse, informed and committed membership.
o Value, appreciate and nurture members
o Annually assess member satisfaction with levels of required obligations
o Encourage participation of every member in programs and fundraising activities
o Provide leadership development
- Raise adequate funds to support Assistance League of Las Vegas’s current philanthropic programs and chapter administration.
o Develop funding sources and relationships for budget maintenance and expansion
o Seek partners who embrace our mission statement
o Research additional methods of raising funds
- Position Assistance League of Las Vegas for the future.
o Become a recognizable volunteer organization in the community
o Engage in continuous strategic planning and execution
o Structure Advisory Committee to reflect strategic plan goals
- Plan for technological advancement and challenges.
o Assess technological tools available to increase member satisfaction, public relations and fundraising
o Conduct ongoing investigation into newest technological advances and usage/successes of other non-profits
- Develop contingency plan.
o Plan for financial windfall
o Plan for Public Relations windfall
o Plan for shortfall and/or catastrophe
o Plan for crisis management