The prospective member should know the following:
1. Desert Sage Auxiliary is a nonprofit philanthropic organization whose member volunteers provide service to children and families in need and was formed to complement the fundraising and philanthropic efforts of the chapter.
2. Desert Sage Auxiliary provides an evening opportunity for those who don’t have the daytime hours to volunteer.
3. Desert Sage members work one Saturday a month in the chapter Thrift Shop and provide support for Operation School Bell®.
4. Regular meetings are the first Tuesday of each month, excluding July.
5. Each member is required to pass a basic background check.
6. Annual dues of $65 are payable upon joining. (Prorated as follows: June 1 to November 30: $65; December 1 to February 28: $35; March 1 to May 31: $20).