We are a volunteer-run nonprofit that has been serving the Minneapolis/St. Paul community for 25 years. Your donation helps fun programs that improve the lives of children and adults. As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, contributions are fully tax deductible.
What Your Donation Provides:
- $20 = Clothing for one assault survivor
- $35 = Three uniform outfits and a sweatshirt per student
- $50 = Recognition of achievements for ten students
- $100 = A book to each student in the classroom
- $500 = Winter coats for ten highly mobile students
Give by December 20th and Have Double the Impact!
During this year’s annual fundraising campaign, an anonymous donor has offered to match 1:1 any new donation or an increase in an existing donor’s prior year donation up to a total $25,000. Please help us take advantage of this opportunity!
As of November 13th, we have collected $9,659 toward our $25,000 match goal.