We are a volunteer-run nonprofit that has been serving the Minneapolis/St. Paul community for 25 years. Your donation helps fund programs that improve the lives of children and adults. As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, contributions are fully tax deductible.
What Your Donation Provides:
- $20 = Clothing for one assault survivor
- $35 = Three uniform outfits and a sweatshirt per student
- $50 = Recognition of achievements for ten students
- $100 = A book to each student in the classroom
- $500 = Winter coats for ten highly mobile students
We need your help now!
Covid has increased the economic hardship of those we serve. Our programs need funding now to address the needs of students, families, and teachers. When basic needs are met, success can be achieved.
Donate today and transform a life tomorrow!