We are a volunteer-run nonprofit that has been serving the Minneapolis/St. Paul community for 25 years. Your donation helps fund programs that improve the lives of children and adults. As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, contributions are fully tax deductible.
What Your Donation Provides:
- $20 = Clothing for one assault survivor
- $35 = Three uniform outfits and a sweatshirt per student
- $50 = Recognition of achievements for ten students
- $100 = A book to each student in the classroom
- $500 = Winter coats for ten highly mobile students
We need your help now!
Covid has increased the economic hardship of those we serve. Our programs need funding now to address the needs of students, families, and teachers. When basic needs are met, success can be achieved.
Donate today and transform a life tomorrow!
Contributions can be made online or by check.
• Give MN
We also accept non-cash contributions of goods or services.
We adhere to the highest financial standards. Click on these links for the Annual Report, Reviewed Financial Statement, or IRS Form 990.
Our chapter operates a thrift shop to help fund our programs. Donations to the shop are tax deductible.