Thrift Shop Donations
Your donations are always appreciated! Donations are tax-deductible; a receipt will be provided.
Please bring your “gently used” items to the Receiving door located at the rear of the Thrift Shop. Ring the doorbell, wait, and we will assist you in dropping off your items.
For safety reasons, donations are accepted only during business hours. Please, do NOT leave items outside when we are closed as they will be damaged by the weather. Unfortunately, we do not have a pick-up service.
Assistance League of Reno-Sparks Thrift Shop gladly accepts new or gently used clothing and merchandise, including furniture. However, please contact our Thrift Shop if you would like to donate larger items.
Donations are taken from 10am to 3pm Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday only.
- Limit 10 bags or boxes per donor vehicle
- For the safety of our volunteers, all bags and boxes must weigh 25 pounds or less
- Large donations by appointment only
We love your donations. Thank you for understanding our space limitations!
Tax-deductible donation receipts are available upon request.
ITEMS WE DO NOT TAKE:
- BABY ITEMS: Baby carriers, Bath seats, Car seats, Playpens, Walkers, Strollers, Cribs, Bumper pads, High chairs
- SPORTS EQUIPMENT: Bicycles, Helmets, Roller blades, Exercise machines, Skis, Ski boots, Snowboards, Bowling balls
- ELECTRONICS: TELEVISION SETS, Computers or monitors, Printers, Fax Machines, VHS tapes
- FURNITURE: Mattresses, Bed Pillows, Sleeping Bags, Electric Blankets, Bunk Beds, Hide-a-Beds, Sofas, Upholstered furniture, Refrigerators, Large Appliances, Large Microwaves, Blinds, Curtain rods
- AUTOMOTIVE: Car Batteries, Tires, Paint or Chemicals, Halogen Lamps
- OTHER: Christmas Trees–accepted during Nov & Dec only, Building materials, Bread machines