Running or not donate your car, boat, truck, RV, jet ski or snowmobile to benefit the philanthropic programs of Assistance League of Temecula Valley and receive a tax deduction. This no cost, no hassle process begins when you contact our fundraising partner, Donation Line LLC at 877-227-7487. Make sure to ask for us by name or our extension #2744.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Q: What can I donate?
- A: Cars, trucks, motorcycles, vans, boats, Jet Skis, snowmobiles, motorhomes, buses and even airplanes. It doesn’t even have to run. Remember that you must have clear title.
- Q: Is my donation tax deductible?
- A: This organization is a nonprofit corporation, so your donation is tax deductible. Since each case is different, it is best to consult your tax advisor for details.
- Q: My car hasn’t run in years?
- A: It still has salvage value and therefore will provide us with more funds.
- Q: Is there any cost to me?
- A: No. We pay for towing your vehicle.
- Q: Can I donate other non-cash items?
- A: Call us at 1-877-CARS-4-US to find out.
- Q: What do I need to do to make a donation?
- A: Have the title to the vehicle with you when you call. Answer a few questions about the car, fill in the odometer reading and sign the title and then schedule a pickup time. You will be contacted by our towing agent within two business days and receive a tax donation letter in 6-8 weeks. That’s it!
- Q: When can I call?
- A: We have operators taking calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Q: I live in a small town, can you still pick up the vehicle?
- A: No problem. Our towing service is available nationwide.