This website is operated by Assistance League of Sierra Foothills
It is recognized that visitors to this site are concerned about the information provided and how that information is treated. The chapter cares about the privacy of its website visitors and therefore does not sell or otherwise make available personal identification information to any person or organization.
The website may contain “links” to other sites not affiliated with Assistance League.
This website takes every precaution to protect the user’s information.
This website and the website of National Assistance League® contain trademarks, service marks, graphics and text that are the property of Assistance League of Sierra Foothills and/or National Assistance League. These properties may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed without the prior written consent of Assistance League of Sierra Foothills or National Assistance League. Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring and license or right under any copyright or other intellectual property right.
The chapter has additional privacy rights for donors.
Assistance League of Sierra Foothills shall follow with respect to contributions and privacy rights of donors as well as the responsibilities of the chapter.
- The chapter shall not copy, reproduce, publish, post, distribute or sell the name, personal contact information or amount of donation of donor to any individual or business without the written consent of the donor. Exceptions shall be those as required for tax reporting purposes, grant applications and processing credit card transactions and may be made without prior knowledge or consent of the donor.
- Publications, promotional items and publicity of the chapter referred to in this document, shall include but not be limited to the following: newsletter, annual report, brochure, fact sheet and video.
- Any individual, foundation, corporation or business may make a contribution to Assistance League of Sierra Foothills. Donations may be monetary or in-kind (services).
- A donation may be restricted or unrestricted. Any restrictions shall be in writing. All restricted donations shall be used solely for the intended purpose and no other. An example of a restricted donation would be for the funds to apply only to a specific project (i.e. Operation School Bell, Sports Locker, Assault Survivor®, etc.).
- A letter to the donor shall be sent acknowledging the contribution, the amount of the donation and any restrictions on the donation.
- All donations shall be treated individually so that multiple donations from a single donor shall receive the same consideration as if each were the first donation received.
- The authorization to release or refuse the listing of the name and/or donation amount of the donor shall be in place for the fiscal year in which the donation is received. The donor may change the decision regarding the refusal to print the donor’s name and/or amount, but may not change the decision regarding publishing once the donor’s name and/or amount has been released.
- Members of the Board and committee chairmen or committee members requiring access to the information may view the names of donors and the amounts of donations.
This chapter takes precautions to protect the rights of donors regarding photographs.
This chapter follows record keeping and confidentiality guidelines.
- All financial records are maintained by the chapter.
- Members of the Board may view information concerning donations. These individuals shall not disseminate this information for any reason without the prior written consent of the donor. Access by other individuals is set forth in this policy.
- The chapter shall keep all donor information in a secure location at its office or such secure locations outside of the office as deemed necessary and appropriate.
We maintain records of all contributions to Assistance League of Sierra Foothills
Authorized members of Assistance League of Sierra Foothills may contact you to obtain additional information. This may be done through electronic or telephonic means, or through postal mail. You may choose to opt out from or restrict the use of your contact information by contacting Assistance League through one of the methods below. Donor names and addresses shall not be shared, unless required by law, or sold to outside organizations, and such policy shall be disclosed to donors. Unless requested not to do so by the donor, Assistance League of Sierra Foothills may list the donor’s name and donation category in publications of Assistance League of Sierra Foothills.
This information may be contained in documents including, but not limited to annual reports, press releases, grant applications or newsletters. Donors may contact Assistance League Sierra Foothills to view copies of annual reports, IRS (Form 990) or other financial documents prior to making the donation. Donor may also ask for examples of prior publications showing the manner in which donor contributions are acknowledged.
If you need further assistance or have any questions, please contact Assistance League of Sierra Foothills using the information below.
Assistance League of Sierra Foothills
2201 Francisco Drive, Suite 140-249
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
Phone Number: 916-933-1845
Policy updated on September 26, 2011