Shop with a Purpose
Proceeds from Assistance League of San Luis Obispo County’s Thrift Store go directly to support our philanthropic programs, so every purchase you make or donation you give is helping us improve the lives of less fortunate students throughout San Luis Obispo County.
Great Reputation, Quality Merchandise and Friendly Member Volunteers!
New merchandise is added daily, so visit us today.
Very nice employees / volunteers- and really excellent resale items! Thanks so much! Love the designated shoe, designer shoe, and upscale clothing areas. Chairs to sit upon while trying shoes are appreciated. Nicely organized, by item and sometimes by brand.” May 2022
“Got some adorable dresses for my little granddaughter! Great selection of merchandise all in very good condition!” April 2022
“Always a pleasure to shop at the AL.” January 2022
“The ladies who work at Assistance League are very welcoming & friendly. They know customer service!” November 2021
Thank you for your support!
Thrift Store Safety Protocols
- Customer masks are optional while shopping in the store.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the front door and at checkout.
- A plexiglass shield has been installed in front of the cash register and touch-less checkout is possible.
- We are using recommended procedures to ensure that all donations are safe to put on the sales floor.
- Cleaning and disinfecting protocols will be followed throughout the day.
- Boutique Clothing/Shoes/Handbags/Accessories
- Furniture, Lamps & Lighting
- Hobby Supplies
- Housewares & Home Décor
- Industrial Items
- Linens & Rugs
- Musical Instruments/small
- Seasonal Items
- Toys – New
- Undergarments – New with tags
- Women’s, Men’s & Children’s Shoes/Accessories
- Women’s, Men’s and Children’s Clothing
We Are Unable to Accept:
- Bedding Pillows
- Children’s Car Seats
- Large Appliances
- Large Electronics
- Medical Equipment
MAKING A DIFFERENCE
I was greeted immediately and welcomed by several “staff” wearing bright red aprons, asking if I had been in before and giving me a quick tutorial of what’s what. Secondly, I was so impressed by the cleanliness of the store. Thirdly, I was impressed by the organized “departments” with eye catching displays, the wide variety of items are not only clean, but like new. The boutique section was really a thrill! And the prices! And the quality!
An Assistance League of SLO County “fan” and “groupie”
The Assistance League Thrift Store is, hands down, the best in the county! High quality goods for cheap prices. The clothing is great and the furniture is perfect for your home or apartment. The staff is always beyond friendly and the store is clean and organized. I love shopping there!
Haydn S. – Customer