Assistance League of Coppell is proud to offer three $1,000 scholarships to 2021-2022 graduating seniors who have exhibited an interest in philanthropic work and have given of their time and talents to improve their community. One of the three will be awarded to a member of our Assisteens or a child of an Assistance League of Coppell member. The other two scholarships will be chosen out of all the received applications.
Selection will be based on community service. Additional criteria considered will be character, citizenship and recommendations. Grades or financial need are not considered.
- Applicants must complete the scholarship application and submit a resume and a recent transcript. If a question does not apply, please indicate so.
- Applications must include a letter of recommendation by a supervisor/project leader of one of the service organizations where you volunteer. This should reflect: your hours volunteered, any self-initiated roles and your unique contribution to the organization. The letter may not be from any organization in which you have received financial compensation and/or school credit.
- Deadline is March 31, 2022. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Scholarship award recipients will be notified no later than May 1, 2022.
- The scholarship money will be sent directly to the student’s chosen institution. Scholarships must be claimed by January 31, 2023.
The Application and Submission Options
Applications and letter of recommendations may be submitted online via a Google Form. All applications and letters of recommendations must be received by March 31, 2022.
Student application: https://forms.gle/pWV6Lw68KpToCkby8
Letter of recommendation (must be sent by the person writing the recommendation letter.) https://forms.gle/Wz2qQe8duFP8nyUk8
The application, resume, transcript and letter of recommendation may be mailed to Assistance League of Coppell, P.O. Box 2462, Coppell, TX. 75019. Applications must be postmarked by March 31, 2022. If the applicant is mailing everything in one packet, the person writing the letter of recommendation should seal the cover page and letter in an envelope before giving it to the applicant.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com