Be A Part Of The Solution – Join Assistance League of Coppell
Assistance League of Coppell is an all-volunteer, nonprofit organization comprised of volunteers who bring their talents and abilities together to fulfill the mission of providing assistance to those in need in the Coppell community.
Membership is open to those who have the time and passion to volunteer. Our programs are tailored to the needs of our community and provide the perfect venue to serve those around us.
When you join Assistance League of Coppell, you will be able to choose the philanthropic programs and committees that interest you and would benefit from your special skills. You will make a difference in your community by sharing your enthusiasm and extending a helping hand while making new friendships that will last a lifetime.
Membership applications are being accepted now!
Benefits and Rewards of Membership
- Participate in philanthropic programs and fundraising opportunities, volunteering and making a difference in our community
- Become aware of issues and needs in our community
- Experience fulfillment through personal participation
- Develop and using leadership skills and talents
- Make friends by working together on programs that benefit others
- Pay new member dues of $95 (pro-rated if joining late in the year); dues for returning members are $85 per year.
- Attend regular meetings on the third Thursday of each month except June, July and December.
- Work on philanthropic programs of choice. Each member is encouraged to work on Operation School Bell®, our signature program.
- Have no required hours of service; however, it is believed that those who join Assistance League do so in order to serve the community.
- Serve on one or more chapter committees.
- Support fundraising projects financially and assist with resource development projects.
For more information please contact Gina Hayes, Vice President Membership at 469-261-6112.
If you have any other questions, email Gina Hayes at: email@example.com
Membership applications are accepted year round. To apply online, please read our policies and click on the link below.