Assistance League of Norman is an all-volunteer, nonprofit organization that is comprised of multi-talented volunteers working together to fulfill its mission. We are an organization whose members volunteered over 13,000 hours last year. Our volunteers are dedicated to improving the lives of Norman residents through hands-on programs.
Membership is open to those who wish to be of service to our community and have the time, creativity and passion to volunteer. The joy of giving is expressed through extraordinary programs chosen to meet the specific needs of our community.
Join ~400 women and men who volunteer with Assistance League of Norman. Choose from the philanthropic programs and committees that interest you and would benefit from your special skills. Make a difference in your community by sharing your enthusiasm and extending a helping hand while making new friendships that will last a lifetime.
Become one of us! Join an incredible group of volunteers who are dedicated to making a difference in their community.
Membership Levels and Requirements
Active or Voting:
- Attend monthly Regular Meetings as well as New Member Training.
- Participate in and support the philanthropic programs and fundraising events and activities.
- Pay annual dues of $90 and purchase one Gala ticket.
- Complete service requirements that include serving on the Holiday Home Tour committee and completing required shifts at Operation School Bell and May Fair.
- Vote on all decisions presented at Regular Meetings.
Associate members may join at any time during the year. Associate members pay annual dues of $90 and have no other financial obligations.
Associate members have no volunteer hour obligations, but we do encourage our Associates to work at our May Fair Arts Festival or to sign up for a shift to clothe children at Operation School Bell®. Associate members are invited to our Annual Meeting and May Luncheon and the Annual Membership Party.
What is required of an Associate Member?
- Pay dues of $90.
- May attend monthly Regular Meetings, but cannot vote.
- Encouraged to participate in and support philanthropic programs, fundraising events, and activities.
- No meeting or service requirements
- Invited to the Membership party and May Luncheon
Here is more about Norman