Assistance League of Salem-Keizer is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) charitable corporation whose member volunteers administer programs and perform specific services to meet community needs. Funds raised by the chapter go directly back into the Salem-Keizer community.
Mission, Vision, Core Values and Goals
Assistance League of Salem-Keizer is an all-volunteer nonprofit organization that puts caring and commitment into action for the benefit of children and adults through community-based philanthropic programs
To be highly recognized in our community as a philanthropic organization that meets the changing needs of the greater Salem-Keizer area.
- Collaborate: Work collectively to create maximum results and sustainability.
- Respect: Affirm the intrinsic value of those we serve, and of those with whom we serve.
- Serve: Provide compassionate, caring services to individuals in Salem-Keizer as the primary purpose of our existence.
- Welcome: Be an inclusive organization, representative of our community demographics.
- Seek and maintain a diverse, informed and committed volunteer/member base.
- Align our philanthropic programs with community needs.
- Promote the brand of Assistance League; increase public relations and community awareness through coordinated marketing.
- Maximize resources, effectiveness and sustainability.
Annual Report and Financials
OUR ANNUAL REPORTS
DONOR THANK YOU LETTER SUMMER EDITION
2020-2021 Board of Directors
Dorothy Leonard and Marie Melin
Assistance League of Salem-Keizer 2020-2021 Advisory Council
Diana Enright, Policy Analyst
TBA, Salem-Keizer Public Schools,
Chris Veit, Architect Consultant
Benny Won, Banking/Investment Consultant