Dr. Earl R. Crane Children’s Dental Health Center
Established in 1949, the Dr. Earl R. Crane Children’s Dental Health Center provides complete professional dental services to uninsured children between the ages of 5 to 25 living in San Bernardino and surrounding communities including Colton, Rialto, Highland, and Muscoy.
The children of San Bernardino served by the Dental Center are from families of every ethnic, religious, and racial background who do not have dental insurance or are underinsured.
Services are provided for a $20 per visit fee. No child is ever turned away if they cannot afford to pay the fee.
- General dentistry provided by a full-time dentist and dental assistant
- Exams include X-rays and Cleanings
- Fillings and Sealants
- Root canals and Crowns
- Extractions and Space maintainers
- Nitrous Oxide
- Oral Hygiene Instruction for Kindergarten students in the San Bernardino City Unified School District (SBCUSD).
- Parent Education through San Bernardino City and County Schools.
- Oral hygiene instruction for all dental patients
- Referrals to dental specialists for minor oral surgery and orthodontics
- Community outreach and education
Administration of the Dental Health Center is provided by a board of directors, comprised of members of Assistance League, community dentists, San Bernardino City Unified School District representatives, and an attorney from the community.
All new patients are welcome – contact the Children’s Dental Health Center at (909) 885-2045 to schedule your child’s appointment today.
Dr. Earl R. Crane Children’s
Dental Health Center
Assistance League of San Bernardino
580 W. 6th Street
San Bernardino, CA 92410
Dr. Earl R. Crane Children’s Dental Health Center Board of Directors 2022-23
Assistance League Members
Dental Center Chair
Les Confreres Members
Les Confreres Chair
Professional Advisory Council
Dr. Randall Hoff, D.D.S.
Terry Davis, D.D.S.
Osvaldo Garcia, D.D.S.
Oral Surgery Advisor
Wilson Baugh, Jr., D.D.S.
Randall Hoff, D.D.S.
SBCUSD Child Welfare Board
Wendell Lakes, M.S.
SBCUSD Health Services
Terry Olivares, M.A., B.S.N., R.N.
William Lemann, Attorney at Law
Dental Center Dentist – Alejandra Galindo, D.D.S.
Grants Writer – Kristen Fratt
Bookkeeper – Frances Bernal, Wilson-Ivanova, CPA, Inc.