ASSISTANCE LEAGUE® OF GREATER PLACER
A Chapter of National Assistance League
Adopted by Board of Directors August 21, 2014
* This website is operated by Assistance League of Greater Placer. It is recognized that visitors to this site are concerned about the information provided and how that information is treated. The chapter cares about the privacy of its website visitors and therefore does not sell or otherwise make available personal identification information to any person or organization.
* This website and the website of National Assistance League contain trademarks, service marks, graphics and text that are the property of Assistance League of Greater Placer and/or National Assistance League. These properties may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed without the prior written consent of Assistance League of Greater Placer or National Assistance League. Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any copyright or other intellectual property right. Further information on the rules for trademark usage can be found at www.assistanceleague.org. (not on current policy)
* This website takes every precaution to protect the user’s information. When the user submits sensitive information via this website, the information is protected both online and off-line. When a contributor form asks for the user to enter sensitive information, such as a credit card number, that information is encrypted and protected by encryption software. The information provided shall only be divulged to members of the chapter needing access to this information, such as the event chairman or Treasurer.
* We maintain records of all contributions to Assistance League of Greater Placer. Authorized members of the chapter may contact you to obtain additional information. This may be done through electronic or telephonic means or through postal mail. You may choose to opt out from or restrict the use of your contact information by contacting the chapter through one of the methods below. Donor names and addresses shall not be shared, unless required by law, or sold to outside organizations, and such policy shall be disclosed to donors. Unless requested not to do so by the donor, the chapter may list the donor’s name and donation category in publications of the chapter that may be seen by individuals outside of the chapter. This information may be contained in documents including, but not limited to annual reports, press releases, grant applications and community newsletters. Donors may contact the chapter to view copies of annual reports, IRS (Form 990) or other financial documents prior to making the donation. Donor may also ask for examples of prior publications showing the manner in which donor contributions are acknowledged.
* The names of individuals and businesses appearing on the website have been so placed with their express and implied knowledge. Personal information shall not be divulged for any reason unless a link to that certain person or business has been granted and is in place on this website.
* The rights of donors shall be respected in regard to photographs taken of donors and shall not be used in any publications or on this website without the donor’s consent. Agreeing to appear in a photograph shall imply consent. This implied consent shall apply to the name and likeness of the donor being published, as well as a description of the amount or type of contribution given to the chapter. Photographs of children require a written consent by parent or guardian to be used in any publication or on this website.
Assistance League of Greater Placer
P. O. Box 4693
Auburn CA 95604