Assistance League of Greater San Diego is an all-volunteer, tax-exempt 501(c)(3) corporation whose member volunteers administer programs and perform specific services to meet community needs. Funds raised by the chapter directly benefit the San Diego Community.
Mission, Vision, Values, and Goals
Assistance League volunteers transforming the lives of children and adults through community programs.
Essential needs are met in our communities and families flourish.
Commitment, leadership, ethics, accountability, respect.
- Attain and maintain sources of income to support our present and future philanthropies.
- Maintain and grow membership by 3% a year.
- Strengthen the recognition of Assistance League of Greater San Diego in the community.
- Provide philanthropic programs and services that are valuable and viable to our community and have measurable outcomes.
- Insure building and property are managed to maintain a high standard of operational and visual status.
National Assistance League Volunteers in Action
FORM 990 – FEDERAL TAX RETURN
What We Do
This Public Service Announcement will give you a quick glimpse into the many ways we serve.
Assistance League of Greater San Diego 2023-2024 Board of Directors
1st VICE PRESIDENT MEMBERSHIP
2nd VICE PRESIDENT STRATEGIC PLANNING
PHILANTHROPIC PROGRAMS CHAIR
RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT CHAIR
WIBAC AUXILIARY LIAISON