Exciting news: Current members of Assistance League of Seattle can now pay their dues online!
Here’s the process:
- Click on “Member Login” in the upper right corner of the website.
- Enter in your credentials. If you don’t know, please notify us.
- Once you’re successfully logged in, click on the “Members” link on the white menu bar.
- Enter in your information (including total volunteer hours for the year) in the online form. Dues are $70, plus the small processing fee for PayPal.
- If you would like to avoid this fee, you can alternatively send a check. Details are found in the same section.
- To process your payment, you do NOT need a PayPal account. Just click “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” option.
Dues are considered delinquent if they are not paid by May 15. Please renew today!
If you would like to become a member of Assistance League of Seattle, please fill out this form and we will be in touch!