Hands-on Volunteer Opportunities for Teens
As a member of Assisteens, you will develop a strong sense of community responsibility, self-reliance, and leadership.
- Earn community service hours required for high school graduation
- Add valuable experience to your resume and college applications
- Plan and execute fundraising projects to benefit people in our community
- Make new friends from different middle and high schools in Seattle
- Gain an opportunity to attend our National Conference where you will engage in informative seminars and team building activities with like-minded teens
MAKING A DIFFERENCE
YEAR IN REVIEW
Assisteens of Seattle taught me the importance of fundraising and leadership skills, all while giving back to the community.
– Heather Baker, Former Assisteen and Current Assisteens Co-Chair
I like my work with Assisteens of Seattle because I can give back to teens in need, make new friends, and help my community.
– Conor Flannigan, Assisteens Member and 9th Grader