As we were, as we are now, and as an award winner!
In July,2016 our thrift shop moved from 1323 E. Harding Way to 1319 Harding Way. Physically, it’s only a few short steps, but in the measure of “dreams come true’, it’s a leap of faith into the future for our 95 member volunteers.1992 – 2015 Thrift Shop, also known as the “Yellow House”
Our thrift shop is now in the much larger ‘West Wing’ at 1319 E. Harding Way, and our charter house is in the ‘East Wing’ at 1323 E. Harding Way. The move has allowed us to increase sales and helped us enrich our philanthropic programs. Our ‘new’ Thrift Shop with a classy make-over
GuideStar awarded us highest Platinum Level
GuideStar Exchange gathers and disseminates information about every IRS-registered nonprofit organization. Click on the GuideStar logo to review our Nonprofit Report.