Assistance League volunteers transforming the lives of children through community programs.
Assistance League fosters community philanthropy through its more than 22,000 members, 120 chapters, in 26 states. The highlighted areas indicate states with chapters and the numerals indicate the number in each state.
Assistance League chapters are respected philanthropic organizations within their communities. All funds raised by a chapter stay in the community and support philanthropic programs designed to meet their respective community’s needs.
Membership Recruitment Videos
- https://vimeo.com/270826350 30-Second Link
- https://vimeo.com/270825691 90-Second Link
If you would like to learn more, please contact us!
Bring Assistance League to Your Community
Assistance League provides skilled, personalized one-on-one guidance that makes starting a chapter in your community easy, fun and rewarding. You will have the opportunity to work with others to:
- Improve the lives of children through Operation School Bell®
- Identify the specific unmet needs of your own community
- Develop philanthropic programs to meet needs
- Establish funding to support these programs
- Develop life long friends
Assistance League will provide:
- Start Up Funding
All you need to do to get started is:
- Invite five or ten friends to meet with national representatives to learn how to establish a chapter of Assistance League.