Our annual Mad Hatter Tea Party fundraiser will be:
APRIL 13, 2019
Noon to 4pm
This event promises to be a fun time for all. Forty tables are uniquely set by our members and are a joy to behold. The event is a fundraiser for our vital community programs, benefiting the Tri-Valley.
The event includes:
- Entertainment: Will Durst
- Mad Hatter Hat Contest. Pull out your Kentucky Derby hat, pretty sun bonnet, or make your own hat creation. All attendees are encouraged to wear a hat. Will you be one of our winners?
- Raffle prizes and silent auction
- Lucky Tea Cups that match with a great prize
- High tea service with tea sandwiches, scones, desserts and wonderful teas
- This event is usually a sell-out with 350 attendees.
- Location: Shrine Event Center, 170 Lindbergh, Livermore
- Time: 12 noon – 4 p.m.
- Price: $60 per ticket or $480 per table (for 8 guests)
- * Half of each ticket price ($30) is tax deductible.