Mad Hatter Tea Party
APRIL 14, 2018
Noon to 4pm
This event promises a fun time for all. Forty tables are uniquely set by our members and are a joy to behold. The event is a fundraiser for our vital community programs, benefiting the Tri-Valley.
In addition, the event includes:
- Entertainment: The Golden Follies
- Mad Hatter Hat Contest. Pull out your Kentucky Derby hat, pretty sun bonnet, or make your own hat creation. All attendees are encouraged to wear a hat. Will you be one of our winners
- Raffle prizes and silent auction
- Lucky Tea Cups that match with a great prize
- High tea service with tea sandwiches, scones, desserts and wonderful teas
This event usually sell-out with 350 attendees. Reservations closes on March 30, 2018, or when we sell out. This event is very popular so we have sold out in past years, so please place your order as soon as possible to ensure a seat (or entire table).
Location: Aahmes Shrine Event Center in Livermore
Time: 12 noon – 4 p.m.
* Half of the ticket price ($30) is tax deductible.