The Tri-Valley Food Pantry distributes free groceries to more than 4,000 low-income Tri-Valley residents each month, representing over 500 families who are experiencing hunger.
The Pantry plays an important role for some families that need to decide between paying rent or putting food on the table.
- Weekly food contributions. Our members provide flour, sugar, and oil, along with other items on the Food Pantry’s shopping list. We shop for the best value to stretch our budget further. Families in need come to the Food Pantry and are given bags of food to take home.
- Work counter. Before COVID, our members would meet and greet clients when they come into the Food Pantry, and help them choose much needed groceries. Not only do the clients appreciate the assistance, but our members are filled with enthusiasm in directly helping others. Very rewarding!
We provide a combination of food items for main meals, as well as items that help families create their own meals.
Recent, we bought:
- (360) – 2 lb. bags of flour (or approximately 24 cases)
- (472) – 1 lb. boxes of sugar (or approximately 20 cases)
- (501) – 16 oz. bottles of oil (or approximately 21 cases)
If you would like to join us and become a member in assisting the Food Pantry and our other programs, please email us or checkout Volunteer information.
Want to make a financial contribution? Please donate.