The Simple Beauty in a Smile
For over 20 years, Assistance League of the Chesapeake has been filling the most basic needs of our neighbors, and in turn, filling their hearts — and ours as well. You can help ensure this important work continues. Each year:
- We provide area school children with school uniforms and books at seven local Title I schools.
- We provide tutoring and reading support to teachers in the classroom.
- Our Kids On The Block puppets perform an anti-bullying show for area second graders.
- We lead sing-alongs for seniors at local assisted-living facilities.
- We provide greeting cards to local seniors who have few or no visitors.
- We gather basic supplies for young mothers-to-be so they have what they need to start their babies off with the best lives possible.
Please join us — volunteer your time or donate — to help us keep these programs going when more people than ever need our support. Your time or donation will ease someone else’s worries, and turn their lives into ones filled with pride and hope for the future.
Any support you give will have a meaningful impact in our community as we reach more students in need and spread more joy and hope.
What could be better?