“Your uniform project warms my heart.”
We are very excited to be over a third of the way toward our big goal of $15,000 in our crowdfunding campaign. We are also so happy to see so many new names as donors.
We are proud of the fact that all the money donated to our chapter is used in our community. Because we are an all-volunteer organization, very little of the donations we receive is used for administrative purposes. And ALL the money we raise in our crowdfunding campaign will go directly to our Kids In Need program. Every dollar raised means more school clothing for children in Anne Arundel County who need our help.
We know that, like our present donors, there are many people in our community who would love to support our work for these children. As you read this, please think of people with whom you can share information on our campaign via Facebook, Twitter or email. The campaign page is www.youcaring.com/alchesapeake. It’s wonderful to think that a small donation, when added to a large pool of donations, can greatly improve the lives of children in Anne Arundel County. Hey, we’re already more than a third of the way to our goal.
Our campaign donors have left heart-warming comments:
- “This is a great cause in Anne Arundel County.”
- “A worthwhile project; thank you for your efforts.”
- “This is a program that could significantly affect a child’s self-esteem and provide them with hope. We thank the giving volunteers who continually serve this community of kids!”
- “Your work is inspiring!”
- “This is a great program; keep up the good work.”
We hope to see your name or your friends’ names on our list of donors. Please feel free to leave a comment. We’d love to hear from you!