“We are a nonprofit, nonpolitical, nonsectarian, 501(c)(3) tax ID#23-7020093, organization serving emotional and physical needs of children and adults of all ages, regardless of race or creed.”
Your Contribution, Small or Large, Will Make a Difference!
Every contribution for any amount helps someone in need in Benton County. Each gift will support one of the five philanthropic programs of Assistance League of Corvallis.
Examples of what your gift can provide:
- $125 completely clothes a school child
- $45 provides a scholarship for SAT class
- $25 provides one warm winter jacket
- $25 buys new shoes
- $15 provides ten dental kits for 6th grade dental instruction
- $10 supplies two teddy bears for traumatized children
How We Use Your Donations
You can now give a charitable contribution to Assistance League in two ways.
You can contribute to Assistance League online through the PayPal link (yellow donate tab) or you can download the Donation form and print it out, then mail your contribution to the address given below.
Send your contribution, along with our donation form, to the following address:
547 NW 9th Street
Corvallis, OR 97330