Assistance League of Everett is an all-volunteer, nonprofit organization that is comprised of multi-talented volunteers working together to fulfill its mission. We are an organization whose members and community supporters volunteered over 68,000 hours last year. Our volunteers are dedicated to improving the lives of Snohomish County residents through hands-on programs.
Membership is open to those who wish to be of service to our community and have the time, creativity and passion to volunteer. The joy of giving is expressed through extraordinary programs chosen to meet the specific needs of our community.
Join over 330 women and men who volunteer with Assistance League of Everett. Choose from the philanthropic programs and committees that interest you and would benefit from your special skills. Make a difference in your community by sharing your enthusiasm and extending a helping hand while making new friendships that will last a lifetime.
Become one of us! Join an incredible group of volunteers who are dedicated to making a difference in their community.
Good News … Assistance League of Everett accepts membership applications at any time. Simply “click” the button below to contact our membership committee.
Would you like to be part of helping a child like this?
HOW CAN YOU GET STARTED?
Check Us Out –
Come for a facility tour and see members in action…
YOU may be inspired to join us!
We adhere to all COVID-19 mandates.
What can YOU expect as a member?
Meet the Public – Work in our Thrift Shop or Back Room donation area along with other members.
Get Involved – Serve throughout the year on one (1) philanthropic program OR one (1) committee.
Be Social – Make new friends while attending monthly general membership meetings, as you participate in both the business and the fun of Everett chapter.
Aim for the Target – Enjoy a variety of activities while meeting or exceeding your annual flexible hours target.
Stay Connected – Everett chapter is one of 120 chapters of National Assistance League throughout the USA! Your annual dues connect the Everett chapter to our national organization and all its benefits.
- Members are typically retired/not working and available during weekdays. This category comprises the majority of our members.
- Annual Dues: $55.00
- Annual Flexible Hours Target: 100
- Members support the Everett chapter through their annual dues and may participate in philanthropic programs and/or fundraising activities. Members do not vote or hold office, and generally do not attend meetings.
- Annual Dues: $70.00
- Annual Flexible Hours Target: None Required
KITTY YOUNG AUXILIARY:
- Members are primarily professional people who volunteer on evenings, weekends, and days, depending upon their schedules. Monthly meetings are at night. Social and fundraising events support additional philanthropic programs.
- Annual Dues: $45.00 – $60.00
- Annual Flexible Hours Target: 75