“Now & Again” Thrift Shop Opens September 17!
We prepared the store for the safety of the community and the volunteers and excitedly welcome you back!
We have modified store hours, safety protocols for customers and volunteer, and donation procedures. These plans are subject to change and should be reviewed prior to each visit or donation.
Thursday 11:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Friday 11:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Saturday 11:00 PM – 3:00 PM
- Wear a mask
- Sanitize hands at entry
- 10 customers in at a time to allow social distancing
- Social distance in the check-out line indicated by floor markers
- No use of dressing room
- Try on clothes at own risk, over clothes in the main room
- Try on shoes at own risk
- Accepted in the parking lot during store hours
- Donations will NOT be accepted in the store
- If the door is not open, ring the doorbell on the double black gates
- The donor will place items in the area designated by the shop staff
(It is recommended that our members do not touch the donations)
- Donations will sit for 4 days, per CDC rules
- Storage capacity is limited and these guides are subject to change
- Wear a mask
- Temperature taken daily
- May wear gloves it’s your choice
- Sanitize hands frequently
- Daily deep clean of high touch areas
- Disinfectant sprayed through the shop when empty
- Counter disinfected after each customer
The “Now & Again” Thrift Shop is located in the Old Towne District of Orange, on the Plaza in a historic building full of charm. All items sold in the store are graciously donated by community members. The Shop funds Philanthropic Programs for the Assistance League of Orange and is managed by member volunteers.
“Now & Again” Thrift Shop
20 Plaza Square
Orange, CA 92866