Youth group for students in 7th – 12th grade
Assistance League of Orange is an all-volunteer, nonprofit organization comprised of volunteers who bring their talents and abilities together to fulfill the mission of providing assistance to those in need in the Orange community.
Membership is open to those who have the time and passion to volunteer. Our programs are tailored to the needs of our community and provide the perfect venue to serve those around us.
Join the nearly 350 women and men who volunteer with Assistance League of Orange. Choose from the philanthropic programs and committees that interest you and would benefit from your special skills. Make a difference in your community by sharing your enthusiasm and extending a helping hand while making new friendships that will last a lifetime.
Assistance League of Orange provides volunteer opportunities for different age groups in our community:
Membership applications are being accepted now!
10 Good Reasons to Become a Member
- Knowing you can make a profound difference in the life of someone you’ve never met
- Feeling the exhilaration of meeting challenges with imagination
- Being part of a team who believes its contributions can help make the world a better place
- Making friendships that will last a lifetime
- Discovering a never-ending capacity for generosity
- Experiencing a wellspring of emotion at a smile of thanks
- Gaining confidence with each success
- Feeling satisfaction when not just meeting expectations but surpassing them
- Developing skills and talents you never knew you possessed
- Realizing that a single drop of hope can create waves of change