Adopted September 2007
This document sets forth the policy that Assistance League of Orange shall follow with respect to the contributions and privacy rights of donors.
- Donor names and other personal information are not shared, or sold to any outside organizations unless by law. Donor shall be disclosed this information.
- Donor restricted information is shared within chapter by members who require such information, and only after they are advised that such information is to be held private.
- Donor restrictions apply to this contribution for the duration of the contribution.
- Assistance League of Orange may publicly acknowledge donors in publications viewed by the public. If you wish to restrict the use of your name and/or information about this contribution, please fill out and sign this form and return a copy to Assistance League of Orange.
- Assistance League of Orange shall send to the donor, a contemporaneous acknowledgement of a contribution that shall contain pertinent Donor privacy contribution information.
Assistance League of Orange has a Donor Privacy in place.
Assistance League of Orange may wish to publish the names and/or amounts of your donation in such publications as programs, newspapers, website, brochures, fact sheets, and videos. Please give permission to include your donation in publications of ALO.
You may include my name.
Do not include any of my information as I wish the donation to be anonymous.