- Seniors (55 and over) – 10% discount on Wednesdays.
- Veterans – 10% discount everyday.
- We have a “NO RETURN” policy on all items purchased.
- Mask wearing and social distancing is required in the store.
Great Reputation, Quality Merchandise,
and Friendly Member Volunteers!
The thrift shop is the main source of funding for our philanthropic programs. It is staffed and managed by our member volunteers. We are proud of our reputation as one of the best and friendliest thrift shops in Pasadena. Our members work hard to make sure the merchandise is always good quality, clean, and priced fairly. Come see for yourself!
We offer quality merchandise including a selection of antiques and collectibles; men’s, women’s, and children’s apparel and shoes; books for every age; housewares; linens; home decor; seasonal items; and jewelry, all at affordable prices. We also carry other items when they are donated, such as tools, sporting goods, and baby clothes.
Thrift Shop Donations
Your donations are always appreciated! Donations are tax-deductible for most donors. A receipt will be provided. Please bring your “gently used” items to the receiving door located at the rear of the thrift shop entrance. Ring the doorbell, wait, and we will assist you in dropping off your items. For safety reasons, donations are accepted only during the following hours: Thursday – Saturday 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM. Please, do NOT leave items outside when we are closed, as they will be damaged by the weather or stolen.
Please, NO broken or damaged items. Due to space limitations, we can NOT accept the following items:
- Mattresses and used bed pillows
- TVs, computers, and printers
- Encyclopedias and textbooks
- Cars, motorcycles, and auto/motorcycle parts
- Large exercise equipment
- Large household appliances
- Wood-backed drapery valances, window blinds and shades
- Entertainment centers
- Baby cribs and infant car seats
- Hazardous materials, such as paint and combustible cleaners