Craft Fair Gift Shop is a unique gift shop known for its wide assortment of beautiful handcrafted items. Each item is carefully crafted by men and women over the age of 50. By shopping at Craft Fair, you help to financially support the seniors of our community, as well as show your appreciation for their trade or craft. So if you are looking for a baby gift, birthday present, thank you note, or unique decoration to ‘spruce’ up your home…be sure to visit us!
Handcrafted Items for Sale
Baby clothes, blankets, sweaters, and booties
Wooden toys and toy chests
Baby dolls, Raggedy Ann & Andy dolls and dollhouses
Embroidered, crocheted and lacework items
Artwork: paintings, pen and ink
Hand-painted birdhouses, pottery and linens
Hand-painted greeting cards
Novelty UCLA and USC items
…And much more
Purchasing Items from Craft Fair Gift Shop
Items can be purchased at the gift shop or by phone. Please call 626-795-4991.
Location and Store Hours
The shop is located in Pasadena at the corner of Hudson and California. Enter parking from Hudson.
820 E. California Blvd.
Pasadena, CA 91106
Open Wednesday – Saturday 11 am – 4 pm
Special Dates of Note:
- Closed the month of August 2019, reopens September 4, 2019
- November 27 and 28, 2019 for Thanksgiving
- Craft Fair’s Holiday Faire December 7, 2019
- Closed December 25 and 26, 2019 for Christmas
- Open December 27 and 28, 2019
- Closed December 29, 2019 – January 15, 2020
- Craft Fair’s Sunshine Festival May 2, 2020