Benefits and Rewards
As a member, you will enjoy these benefits and rewards:
- Volunteering in unique programs designed to meet the needs of our community and that fit your interests and time.
- Making friendships by working together on Philanthropic Programs and fundraising events.
- Attending Regular Monthly Meetings to be involved and informed.
- Working in the ReSale Connection shop each month to support our programs.
- Developing and using leadership skills.
- Being a part of a nationwide organization with over 22,000 members motivated to effect change in their communities.
New Member Orientation
The classroom training enables each new member to learn about Assistance League’s volunteer opportunities. During the training, discussions regarding an overview of National Assistance League, member responsibilities, ReSale Connection shop and training of various positions, and a presentation on each Philanthropic Program by each chair are shared. Once the training is completed, each new member will be given a mentor, who will continue to guide them in becoming more knowledgeable about our chapter.
New members may contact:
Nancy DeVore, VP Membership