With over 230 guests at this year’s 29th Annual Breakfast with Santa event, we’d like to thank the following people/businesses:
- Pine Tavern’s General Manager, Anthony, along with his remarkable team of chefs, servers, etc. The changes/enhancements to their buffet menu (without increasing the price from last year) were very well received.
- Santa and Mrs. Claus (John and Kay Ashe) who continue to share the magic of Christmas with every child.
- Taylor Forsberg, Santa’s special elf, who volunteered her time to share her incredible face painting skills with the children.
- Market of Choice for donating freshly baked Christmas shaped sugar cookies for our new cookie decorating station.
- Walmart in Bend for donating all of the icing and sprinkles for the cookie decorating station.
- Dakota Spencer at Dakota’s Brick Shop in Bend who provided Lego kits at cost giving kids two toy options this year: Lego’s and Mary Meyer stuffed animals.
While there were many positive comments shared throughout the event, one patron went so far as to say “it was magical”. Thanks to everyone who helped make this day such a heartfelt event and for keeping the “magic of Christmas” very much alive in our little town of Bend.