Winner Chooses ONE Dream Trip!
Kennedy Space Center for Four
Enjoy a unique experience for four at the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, including lunch with an astronaut, and a 3-night stay at the Hyatt Orlando. More interactive than a museum, more inspirational than a science center, and more authentic and educational than a theme park.
- 2-Day Admission offers a mix of thrilling simulators, breathtaking attractions, behind-the-scene tours, interactive exhibits, larger-than-life 3D space films, rocket launch viewing opportunities and the shuttle launch, (a ride the astronauts call the next best thing to an actual space shuttle launch).
US Open Tennis Championship for Two
Devoted tennis fan and the sports junkie alike, everyone seems to come out to watch the best, play one of the best games, in one of the best cities in the world. Experience the Manhattan skyline as you enjoy the US Open in Flushing Meadows, New York.
- Promenade Tickets for two to the Women’s and Men’s Finals
- Hotel Accommodations for a 3-night stay
Jamaica for Two
Conveniently located just minutes from three world-class golf courses and tucked between the rising peaks of Jamaica’s famous mountains and rippling waters. This experience offers a 5-night stay for two at either:
- Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall (family-friendly) ALL INCLUSIVE resort on Montego Bay OR
- Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall (adults-only) ALL INCLUSIVE resort on Montego Bay
Ireland for Two
Become enchanted with a captivating journey through Ireland, where you will explore prehistoric forts, navigate pristine lakes and discover hidden gems. Includes a full-day tour to Inis Oirr, Cliffs of Moher, the Gap of Dunloe, VIP tickets to the Guinness Storehouse and a 6-day car rental. The itinerary for this getaway for two to the Emerald Isle has been planned as follows:
- Cassidys Hotel, Dublin night 1
- The Old Ground Hotel, Ennis nights 2 & 3
- Randles Court Hotel, Killarney nights 4 & 5
- Clontarf Castle Hotel, Dublin night 6 with 3-course dinner
Farmhouse in Napa for Four
Imagine a 3-night stay for four at The Setting Inn surrounded by vineyards. From the moment you arrive, the proprietors will make sure you feel at home, whether you want to relax in the Barn Lounge, enjoy the vineyard views while seated around one of the courtyard fire pits, or get assistance with planning winery visits and dining at some of the region’s award-winning restaurants. This package includes:
- Private Tasting of The Setting Wines
- Schramsberg Cave Tour and Tasting
- $300 gift card to use toward cooking classes, dining and retail at the Culinary Institute of America
- Six Hours of chauffeured luxury SUV service