Assistance League of Eugene is an all-volunteer, nonprofit organization comprised of multi-talented community members working together to fulfill its mission. We are dedicated to improving the lives of Lane County residents through hands-on programs.
- Membership is open to those who wish to be of service to our community and have the time, creativity and passion to volunteer. The joy of giving is expressed through unique programs chosen to meet the specific needs of our community.
- Join the 200+ volunteers in Assistance League of Eugene. Choose from the philanthropic programs and committees that would interest you and benefit from your special skills.
- Join a community of caring individuals to make a difference in your community by sharing your enthusiasm while extending a helping hand and making new friendships that will last a lifetime.
- If you are interested in becoming a member, contact Assistance League of Eugene at the following number: 541-485-3721 or by clicking on the Volunteer With Us button below and request that an application be sent to you.
- Prospective new members and community volunteers will be provided with an orientation about the organization.