- Freedom House – Donate bedding and linens to safe house for sexually exploited women and children
- Hospitality House – Donate canned foods, pantry items, and toiletries to the needy.
- CORA (Community Overcoming Relationship Abuse) – Provide clothing from out thrift shop tp women and children in need. Purchase household cleaning supplies as needed.
- San Mateo County General Hospital – Provide holiday decorations, art supplies, toys, and video DVDs to patients.
LifeMoves (formerly InnVision Shelter Network
- Provide household items for families entering interim housing.
Community College Scholarships
- Provide six scholarships for women at community colleges
Community Student Scholarships
- Outdoor Education – Provide scholarships for students to attend outdoor education program.
- CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) – provide funding for foster children to participate in school activities or programs that otherwise would not be available to them.
- National Center for Equine Facilitated Therapy – purchased a farm vehicle and provided scholarships for children and veterans which offers services for children and adults with special needs.