- Home & Hope – Interfaith and community support for homeless families.
- Hospitality House – Donate canned foods, pantry items, and toiletries to the needy.
- CORA (Community Overcoming Relationship Abuse) – Provide clothing from our thrift shop to women and children in need. Purchase household cleaning supplies as needed.
- San Mateo County General Hospital – Provide holiday decorations, art supplies, toys, and video DVDs to patients.
Community College Scholarships
- Provide six scholarships of $2,200 each for women at community colleges
Community Student Scholarships
- Outdoor Education – Provide scholarships for students to attend outdoor education program.
- CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) – provide funding for foster children to participate in school activities or programs that otherwise would not be available to them.
- National Center for Equine Facilitated Therapy – provide scholarships for children and veterans which offers services for children and adults with special needs.