Assistance League of Huntington Beach is an all-volunteer organization and offers two ways for you to get involved in YOUR community to make a difference:
Voting Members shall:
1) Attend regular monthly chapter meetings and participate in the annual evaluation;
2) Participate in and support the philanthropic Programs, the Thrift Shop and all other fundraising activities of the chapter;
3) Have the right to vote and hold office;
4) Pay annual chapter dues, which shall be non-refundable, on or before April 1st., becoming delinquent May 1st.,;
5) Report monthly service hours, and;
6) Upon resigning, notify the Board and return keys.
Community Volunteers shall:
- Receive orientation and training from the chapter thrift shop chair.
- Be under the supervision of a member at all times.
- Assist in the Thrift Shop; only in the work room or restocking the sales floor.
Prospective Member Sign up
Online volunteer form