Every Spring we hold our Annual “Home and Chef Tour” fundraising event. This much loved community event is the perfect way to spend an afternoon touring some beautiful homes, tasting some great treats from local chefs and seeing your friends in the community all while helping to raise funds that support children in need in Clatsop County. This event is a key fundraiser supporting the following philanthropic programs of the Assistance League of the Columbia Pacific.
- Cinderella’s Closet – dresses for school proms
- Duffel Bag Program – clothes & comfort items for children going into foster care
- Operation Scholarships – scholarships for continuing education
- Operation School Bell®– new clothes for students
- Outreach Program – help during times of emergency
- School Activity Scholarships – sports and cultural activity scholarships