Assistance League of Inland North County is a nonprofit 501(c)(3). Your contributions are fully tax deductible.
We are an all-volunteer organization therefore your contribution is maximized. All donations stay in Inland North County, benefiting adults and children in need through our philanthropic programs. Your gifts are greatly appreciated.
Each year Assistance League of Inland North County serves thousands of children and families in multiple ways, and we need your help to sustain our programs. Assistance League is participating in #GivingTuesday, December 1st, a global day of giving, when people around the world give to their favorite organizations. #GivingTuesday is the official start to the giving season which extends until the end of the year.
You can Make a Difference this giving season and beyond by donating to Assistance League of Inland North County. Here are some ways you can help:
- $50 buys ten bears for the Hug-A–Bear program supporting children in crisis.
- $100 for Ready…Set…Read!brings new books to children who have never had a new book of their own, and will support the Visiting Author program, bringing these books to life and reinforcing a love of reading.
- $125 to Operation School Bell® provides new clothing and shoes for one child in need each school year.
- $500 fills a specialDuffel Bag so that high school graduates transitioning out of foster care have the important basic necessities to start life on their own.
- $1000 provides a scholarship to enable a promising and deserving student to pursue his or her dream for higher education in college or nursing school.
These are just a few ways you can help—any amount you can donate is gratefully received. Donations by check may be made payable to Assistance League of Inland North County and sent to P.O. Box 300793 Escondido, CA 92030 or online at www.assistanceleague.org/inland-north-county. We appreciate you for including us in your end of year charitable giving. All donations are tax-deductible.
Best wishes for a season full of gratitude, contentment and good will.