Volunteerism in the Irvine Community
Assistance League of Irvine, founded in 1990, contributed more than 200,000 service hours by volunteers to the community through our Philanthropic Programs.
During our 2020-2021 fiscal year – Assistance League of Irvine
- Operation School Bell® Provided new clothes and shoes to 650+ children in need.
- Young Masters™ Art Show 2020 Grades K-6 is viewable online.
- College scholarships for $34,500 to Irvine students.
- Provided provide clothing and household items to families in crisis.
- Assisteens® support to our boys & girls youth auxiliary grades 7-12.
For upcoming membership opportunities visit our Become a Member page.
Tours and Presentations
Assistance League of Irvine members are happy to conduct tours of our facilities. Call (949) 798-5020 to leave a message. We will contact you regarding a tour.
Volunteers Enriching Lives for a Better Community
Assistance League of Irvine 2020-21 Advisory Council
Jerome Carrasco – Attorney at Law
Janet Colclaser – City Council Aide, City of Irvine
Madelynn Hirneise – CEO Families Forward
Lee Holmes – Insurance Executive
Erica Negi – Irvine School District Parent Teachers Association
Elissa Oransky – Executive Director of Irvine Valley College Foundation
Karen Orlando – Director of Giving, Irvine Valley College Foundation
Margie Wakeham – Formerly of Families Forward
Mary Earl Spencer
Vice President Membership
Vice President Philanthropy
Vice President Resource Development
Vice President Marketing & Communications
Thrift Shop Manager