You will discover that you have two hands. One is for helping yourself and one is for helping others.
Annual Report for Fiscal Year 2019 – 2020
- Provided new clothes, books, backpacks, school supplies and hygiene kits to nearly 550 children in need attending the Irvine Unified School District
- Awarded $37,000 to income-qualified high school seniors in Irvine who plan to attend Irvine Valley College and an additional $10,000 in scholarships was awarded to deserving students currently attending Irvine Valley College
- Showcased the artwork of 500 elementary school students during our annual Young Masters™ Art Show
- Worked in conjunction with Human Options to provide clothing and necessary personal supplies to families seeking emergency shelter from abuse
- Return to the Community 74%