You will discover that you have two hands. One is for helping yourself and one is for helping others.
Annual Report for Fiscal Year 2017 – 2018
- Provided new clothes, books, backpacks, school supplies and hygiene kits to nearly 750 children in need attending the Irvine Unified School District.
- Awarded $37,000 to income-qualified high school seniors in Irvine who plan to attend Irvine Valley College and an additional $10,000 in scholarships was awarded to deserving students currently attending Irvine Valley College.
- Showcased the artwork of 500 elementary school students during the annual Young Masters™ Art Show which drew more than 3,000 guests from Irvine and the surrounding communities.
- Worked in conjunction with Human Options to provide clothing and necessary personal supplies to families seeking emergency shelter from abuse.
- Return to the Community 73%