Assistance League of Irvine is a volunteer, nonprofit organization.
Comprised of multi-talented volunteers working together to fulfill its mission. We offer multiple levels for involvement through our philanthropic programs.
When you volunteer with Assistance League of Irvine, you do something for yourself as well as others. As a Community Volunteer or a Member you can actively change our community.
Membership is open to all backgrounds and requires a time and financial commitment. Community Volunteers are welcome to assist in our Thrift & Gift Shop. The joy of giving is expressed through extraordinary programs chosen to meet the specific needs of the Irvine community.
Become one of us! Join an incredible group of volunteers who are dedicated to making a difference in their community.
Community Volunteer Program:
- Community Volunteers serve an important role at Assistance League of Irvine. Our Community Volunteers lend a hand in our Thrift & Gift Shop, as well as with our outreach programs, working side-by-side with Assistance League members. All Community Volunteers must be over the age of 16 years.
Complete our Community Volunteer Application.
Insert Volunteer Application here
- Applications are accepted for membership throughout the year
- Upon joining, and providing your annual dues payment of $85, new Voting members receive New Member Orientation & are assigned a Member Mentor to assist them.
- Members are encouraged to volunteer at least 80 hours per year.
- Voting Members attend Regular Monthly Meetings September – June
- Request working two (2 1/2 hour shifts) per month in the Thrift & Gift Shop
- Plus 16 hours on any of our philanthropic projects
- Members are financially responsible to support the chapter functions and fundraising activities
Partner – Non-Voting
- Membership as a Partner provides an opportunity for volunteers to participate in event and program committee planning
- Upon joining, and providing your annual dues payment of $85, new Partner members receive New Member Orientation & are assigned a Member Mentor to assist them.
- Partner membership is non-Voting
- We encourage Partners to volunteer for our Philanthropies and work 5 hours each month in our Thrift & Gift Shop during shop prep or during regular business hours
- Partners are included in the membership directory, provided a chapter name tag, and receive chapter and national newsletters