The Thrift & Vintage Shop is your source for surprises. Come see a trove of high-quality, well-curated merchandise – and it changes hourly, so come often!
Items are donated by members of the greater Long Beach community to support Assistance League of Long Beach.
Get your swag! Get your dancing shoes! Get an esoteric oddity!
Voted “Best Thrift Shop in Long Beach” again and again. #getinhere
What can you find?
- Vintage & contemporary trends
- Clothing for men, women, teens, & children
- Shoes, purses, & accessories
- Home appliances, electronics, & tools
- Small furniture items
- Housewares & home décor
- Toys, books, music, & movies
- Office & craft supplies
Location & Hours
Assistance League of Long Beach Thrift & Vintage Shop
2100 E. 4th Street
Long Beach, CA 90814
Monday 10 AM – 4 PM
Tuesday – Saturday 10 AM – 6 PM
Closed for Winter Break / Remodel from December 21, 2019 to January 12, 2020. We will reopen on January 13, 10:00 a.m.
Donation Hours: Monday – Saturday 10AM – 3PM
Assistance League of Long Beach member volunteers and two staff members run the Thrift & Vintage Shop, which is a large source of funds for Assistance League. Donations are tax-deductible and are gratefully accepted.
We are a resale (not consignment) shop. Donations are deeply appreciated. Please bring your very gently used items to the Thrift & Vintage Shop between 10 am and 3 pm. We would prefer that you NOT give us items that have been loved to the point of retirement, that need to be run through a car wash, that have holes or are broken, or would make your great-grandma go “tsk tsk.”
We provide a receipt for you and your tax preparer.
Items We Are Unable To Accept
- Auto parts, oil, kerosene, propane, items with flammable liquids
- Baby goods: strollers, car seats, cribs & mattresses, play pens, safety gates, high chairs, walkers, child carriers, potty chairs
- Electronics: cell phones, chargers, computers, monitors, printers, scanners, fax machines, televisions, large appliances
- Food items
- Chemicals: paint, solvents, household cleaners, aerosols, batteries, fuels, pesticides
- Beds: sofa beds, mattresses, box springs, bed pillows, futons, bed pans
- Sporting goods: skis, ski boots, cleats, roller skates, roller blades, helmets, skateboards,
- Golf carts
- Weapons (of any kind)
- Magazines over two months old
- And any items deemed un-sellable by Assistance League of Long Beach Thrift & Vintage Shop.