Upscale Resale Donors and Customers: Assistance League of Mid-Missouri, Upscale Resale, is thankful for our valuable customers and donors. As we prepare for the change of seasons, your fall and winter clothing donations are greatly appreciated. Donations are still taken by appointment ONLY, on Wednesdays between the hours of 9:30 am and 1:00 pm. Please sign-up for an appointment using the link below.
When delivering your donation, please enter the alley between Upscale Resale and Shelter Insurance by turning north off Broadway, our members will gladly accept your donation at the double doors behind Upscale Resale.
Procedures for donating have been changed!
Here are some helpful practices to ensure an efficient, donation process:
• Place donations in separate containers by category: books, housewares and/or clothing.
• Place clothing donations in bags or boxes rather than on hangars.
• Consult the Do Not Sell List to avoid disappointment when an item can’t be accepted.
• Keep it light! Are you able to lift the container into a bin or onto a shelf?
• Donation containers will not be returned.
• Due to space limitations, no furniture is accepted at this time.
Drop Off Procedures
• All donations are received at the double doors with the ramp at the rear (west side) of the shop.
• Enter the alley behind the shopping plaza from the south end near Broadway St.
• Stop at the base of the ramp.
• Volunteers will provide a cart for your donations.
• Donors may not enter the building.
If you have multiple pieces of furniture to donate, call 573-445-3848. Leave your name, telephone number, and a brief description of the furniture pieces you wish to donate. A volunteer will return your call.
Items Not Sold at Upscale Resale
Anything broken or dirty
Baby equipment such as cribs, car seats, highchairs, etc
Ceiling fans, chandeliers, light fixtures with exposed wires
Children’s clothing and toys
Faded, torn, stained sheets, towels, curtains
Glassware, pottery that is chipped
Hazardous items such as knives
Items with business logos such as mugs
Microwaves, large appliances
Mini blinds, curtain rods