Donation hours are now: Wednesday through Saturday 10:00 am – 1:00 pm to make donating more convenient for you.
Our landlord, Shelter Insurance, has asked that you enter the alley between Upscale Resale and Shelter Insurance by turning north off Broadway. Our volunteers will gladly accept your donation at the double doors with the Donation sign behind Upscale Resale. When donating clothing, please remove the hangers and separate clothing from household items. Bring donations in disposable bags or boxes since we cannot return your tubs or boxes. To help our volunteers, please limit the weight of each bag or box 20 pounds or less.
Due to space limitations and other issues, WE DO NOT ACCEPT or sell:
- dirty, smokey, broken, damaged or poor condition items
- items with business logos, such as mugs, satchels, and shirts
- children’s clothing; baby equipment and furniture
- children’s toys, except stuffed toys in very good condition
- computers, printers, and related equipment
- blinds or curtain rods, except designer blinds and curtain rods
- burned candles
- mattresses and bed pillows
- ceiling lights, chandeliers, or ceiling fans
- large appliances, such as stoves, microwaves, and refrigerators
- encyclopedias, textbooks or VHS tapes
- exercise equipment, skis
We appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you.