We request things be in good, clean, working repair. We may accept some furniture if it is in good condition and we have space in the shop. BEFORE bringing it in to donate, please contact us so we can determine if we have room for it.
The following cannot be accepted for sale:
- Baby Furniture & Equipment
- Beds & Bedframes, Mattresses, Bed Pillows
- Building Materials, Light Fixtures, Window Blinds, etc.
- Clothes Hangers
- Electronics such as Computers, Copiers, Printers, Televisions
- Golf Clubs
- Helmets (for kids or adults)
- Pictures & Mirrors over 24″ by 18″
- Textbooks & Encyclopedias
- VHS & Audio Cassette Tapes
- Wedding Dresses
Please do not leave items outside when we are closed. Ring the bell to the right of the donation doors during business hours and someone will come to help you.
Thank you for your continued support of the Assistance League of Riverside Thrift Shop. If you have questions, please contact us via email at email@example.com.