We request things be in good, clean, working repair. We may accept some furniture if it is in good condition. BEFORE bringing it in to donate, please contact us and arrange to send pictures, so we can determine if we have room to display it.
The following cannot be accepted for sale and we are unable to properly discard them:
- Electronics (Computers, phones, tablets, keyboards, Televisions, Copiers, Printers etc.)
- Mattresses and Bed Pillows, Bed Rails and Large Headboards
- Children’s items that may be subject to safety recalls: High Chairs, Car Seats, Cribs, Strollers, Swings, Pack ‘n Plays, etc.
- Helmets for children or adults
- Car Parts
- Textbooks, Encyclopedias, VHS tapes
- Building Materials, Window Blinds, Ceiling Light Fixtures
- Large Pictures and Mirrors (over 24in by 18in)
- Golf Clubs
Please do not leave items outside when we are closed. Unfortunately, we do not have a pick up service.
Thank you for your continued support of the Assistance League of Riverside Thrift Shop. If you have questions, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.