You may now start ordering your cookies for our November 16 bake.
PLEASE VERIFY THAT THE BUSINESS OR LOCATION TO WHICH YOU ARE SENDING COOKIES WILL ALLOW DELIVERIES.
Cookies, made from scratch and baked fresh, are delivered four times per year to local businesses, offices, hospitals, and school personnel. We cannot deliver to private homes, dorms, or school students.
To order with a check, use this printable order form or obtain the order form at Upscale Resale. Printed forms allow you to submit orders for all year, but orders can only be processed for the current bake. Orders for later in the year will be held and processed at the time of that bake.
To order online, click HERE. Online orders are only for the current bake.
For Online Orders: PLEASE NOTE: EACH ORDER MUST BE TO ONLY ONE RECIPIENT. IF YOU WANT TO DELIVER TO ANOTHER RECIPIENT, YOU MUST COMPLETE YOUR FIRST ORDER AND START A SECOND ORDER.
INSTRUCTIONS For Placing an Online Order: To print, click here
1. Select options: Use the drop down arrows to select delivery date and order size for your first order.
2. In the message box, include the recipient’s name, your message, and your name. (For example: “Betty Smith: Thanks for your help. Jane Doe”). Then hit “Add to Cart”.
3. When you’ve finished entering your order, hit “View Cart” and “Proceed to Checkout”.
4. Click “Deliver to different address” (meaning different from your home or previous address). There you can enter the location you want those cookies to be delivered.
5. Enter your information. If you choose “Create an account” all your addresses will be saved for future use. At the bottom of the page is a summary of your orders. If everything is correct, hit “Proceed to PayPal”. There you can use your PayPal account or credit card to make a payment. You will receive an email letting you know your order went through.
6. If you wish to send cookies to another recipient, repeat these steps for your next order.