In the 30+ years that Assistance League of Victor Valley has been a chapter, members have made a concerted effort to build Community Connections by working with Victor Valley residents, businesses, organizations, school districts, local government agencies, and by applying for grants from local and national foundations.
Dedicated chapter members donate untold hours of their time, generously give monetary and in-kind donations, but also recognize the importance of nurturing and maintaining our ties with the community. Below is a list of some of our supporters whose generosity and continuing support through monetary and in-kind donations is crucial to our success.
- Desert Community Bank
- Mitsubishi Cement Corporation
- Town of Apple Valley – Community Development Block Grant
- Victor Valley Association of Realtors
- The Willmas Charitable Trust at The Community Foundation – Strenghthening Inland Southern California through Philanthropy
- Edison International
- San Manuel Band of Mission Indians
- Adelanto Chamber of Commerce
- Apple Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Hesperia Chamber of Commerce
- Victor Valley Chamber of Commerce